Register as self employed, Sole Trader or Partnership

You want to be registered with HMRC with the minimum of fuss, we do that.

We will communicate with HMRC on your behalf.

You can be registered by us for VAT, PAYE or CIS as required

You are allocated a dedicated account manager

We can help you get a business bank account, to keep your personal and business lives separate.

When you grow in size we’ll tell you when is the right time to consider setting up a company.

We help sole traders in all parts of Essex, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas.