Self Assessment

If you are self employed, a company director, have rental income or sources of income other than from employment, you are obliged to submit a Self Assessment Tax Return each year. You don’t want to pay too much tax but don’t know all the reliefs you can claim and can’t waste your time filling in complicated HMRC forms.We can:

  • Produce your annual accounts
  • Complete and file your tax return online
  • Advise you of reliefs available (e.g. for pension contributions; rent a room relief; capital allowances etc..)
  • Advise you of any tax liability or refund due to you
  • Explain all the calculations in your language
  • Advise you on how, where and when to make any payment.